West Capital Markets’ Investment Banking Division provides comprehensive financial advisory and capital raising services to corporations and governments worldwide, with a particular emphasis on Emerging Markets and Developing Nations..
West Capital Markets takes integrated approach to client coverage, organising bankers into industry, product and geographic groups.
The structure provides clients with bankers who have industry – and geography – specific expertise across all investment banking products.
The Firm’s bankers work with product specialist in M&A and Capital Markets to help clients meet their strategic and financial objectives.
WestCap Investment Banking provides the highest quality financial advice and execution expertise, encompassing
• Corporate Finance
• Mergers and Acquisition
• Pre IPO and IPO
We operate from two head offices around the globe.
Our worldwide strength lies in our:
• Pre-eminent skills in handling major merger and acquisition, corporate advisory, privatisation, restructuring, private placements and project finance assignments
• Indepth knowledge and understanding of local markets
• Strong specialist industry sector teams based worldwide
• Major global equity capital markets capacity
• Consistency of people, quality and relationships
Our approach is characterised by an emphasis on developing strong relationships with clients through:
• Long-term commitment
• Understanding clients’ businesses and needs
• Focusing on adding value through the generation of new ideas for business development and in the structuring, negotiation and execution of transactions
• Building close working relationships at all levels
• Dedicated relationship teams drawing on global specialist support
Excellence in our chosen markets and the quality and value of our advice are demonstrated by:
• The size and market profile of our major clients
• Our world leading league table positions
• The often highly complex nature of the transactions undertaken
• The extent of repeat business from satisfied clients
West Capital Markets is a leading arranger and facilitator of debt capital in the international leveraged finance and high yield markets. WestCap’s leveraged finance business covers all aspects of debt financing from origination, to structuring and syndication through to sourcing a secondary trading partner. A key strength of the business has been its ability to utilize WestCap’s capabilities and affiliates in financing and risk management, across a range of product areas.
The Leveraged Finance global affiliates have extensive client coverage and are responsible for corporate clients, financial sponsor clients, and major international private equity firms. They are focused on delivering innovative debt financing solutions to sponsors contemplating major acquisitions. The regional teams work closely together with their global counterparts to capitalise on the firm’s global product and distribution capabilities. Industries that are covered range from power and energy, technology and industrials to retail and healthcare.
The Leveraged Finance group provides comprehensive financing solutions for below-investment-grade clients across all industry segments through its leveraged loan, high yield bond, bridge financing and mezzanine debt products. WestCap is a leading arranger and facilitator of debt capital in the international leveraged finance and high yield markets and aim to build a strong track record of execution and comprehensive distribution.
Through integrated product structuring and syndication teams, the firm provides an array of financing products to address its clients’ needs, including loans, high yield bonds, second lien, mezzanine, payment in kind (PIK), commodities-linked financing, real estate, asset-based lending (ABL), acquisition finance as well as restructuring and distressed financing.
Globally, the leveraged finance team has an excellent reputation for successfully facilitating some of the largest cross-border transactions.